Here are some of the new features in this version:
The new timeline view display a graph of entries by hour for the last days. You can tap on the legend to show or hide entries of each category.
On iPhone, tap on the timeline icon in the toolbar to access the timeline view.
On iPad, tapping inside the timeline will expand the view in full screen.
Notes can now be attached to any entry by tapping on the gray + button.
Start time, end time and duration of a timer can now manually be set. The duration is automatically calculated if the start or end time is changing. The end time is also automatically adjusted if the duration is manually modified.
The Paused duration is now also correctly accounted for, and will be shown on the timer page.
The start and end time of an activity are now displayed in the list.
iOS4 and iPhone 4 support
Baby Connect now support fast app switching on iOS4, and will show sharp ‘retina display’ icons on the new iPhone 4.
Graphs and statistics for pumping
The graph shows the total volume, count, average duration, average volume and average interval between each pumping.
You can choose the synchronization frequency with a new preferences options.
– With ‘automatic’ frequency, the synchronization will happen on startup, after adding an entry and every 5 minutes.
– With ‘low’ frequency, the synchronization will happen on startup and every 10mn.
A new button at the bottom-right of most pages will allow you to easily add new labels in the picker view.
– a new graph for sleep, eat, nursing and diaper average intervals is available,
– you can set and modify the date and time of a message entry,
– weight, height and head size now have double-digits precision,
– performance improvements, up to 10x faster at the end of the month on 1st gen phones,
– you can set a child birth date in the future,
– the maximum duration for feed timers has been extended to 2h,
– numerous bug were also fixed in this version
Let us know what you think! and stay tuned for more improvements to Baby Connect.
For the latest news and activities about Baby Connect, follow us on Twitter and on Facebook.